Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We’re looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to join our Australian team and help deliver solutions for both our customers and internal product development initiatives. You will be a team player, working in a multidisciplinary, international project team and partake in the design and development of high-performance software applications, user interfaces and technology integrations.
Core Development Skills
- Solid experience developing server-side applications using Golang, Java, Python or Dotnet.
- Designing and creating REST APIs, GraphQL and gRPC is a bonus.
- Strong understanding and experience of relational and document database design and implementation.
- Experience building on container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes and other clouds native PaaS offering.
- Strong Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration to build and deliver high-quality, scalable and secure solutions
- Strong understanding and experience of quality engineering techniques including test-driven development (TDD), Behaviour-driven development (BDD), integration testing, and performance testing
- Good understanding of Cloud Infrastructure patterns and deployment through Infrastructure as Code
- Ability to lead and mentor other team members
Benefits of Working Here
- Career growth and training opportunities
- A collaborative, agile and diverse regional team
- “Plugged” into a global organisation with a start-up mindset
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.