The Senior Full Stack Engineer Performs software engineering activities in all layers of the stack, from setting up the database to programming in the back-end and the appearance at the front-end. The Senior Full Stack Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Join us and be a part of the unique opportunity to transform Humana into a consumer focused healthcare leader backed by digital platforms. We’re looking for someone who craves new challenges and solves hard customer problems using the latest in software technology that improve people’s lives. In this role, you will directly work with key client stakeholders to define the business problems and determine solution requirements for our Medicare Actuarial (Pricing, Trending, Forecasting) Platform. You will be responsible for ensuring business value and communicating outcomes. You’ll be part of a dynamic, cross-functional agile team to architect, implement, test and continuously deliver new features and products to our customers.
The Senior Full Stack Engineer Is involved in all stages of software development, including front-end development, back-end development, database integrations, network and hosting management, user interface, user experience, and back-end server management. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed with minimal direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or STEM field of study
- 5 or more years of proven technical experience in all aspects of SDLC and software engineering in an open systems environment.
- 3 or more years of hands on experience as a Fullstack developer / Engineer on Microsoft .NET and related technology stack
- Proficient in Web UI development using ASP.NET/MVC architecture, modern fame works, Rest APIs
- Strong skills in RDBMS (SQL Server, SSIS, Stored Procs) including database/structure analysis, design, and modeling for high performance.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree in the relevant field
- Experience in a large IT organization
- Familiarity with DevOps
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.