Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer – AWS Cloud
Fully Remote – U.S.
Software Full Stack Software Engineer – AWS is responsible for building micro-service based cloud systems.
As a Sr. Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to drive architectural and design decisions that will help us build our next generation healthcare platform for Payer services. You will guide and mentor other team members on micro-services architecture best practices, Domain-Driven Design, cloud best practices while making sure that all our software is built with performance, usability, security and scalability in mind.
This role will be a good fit for you if you are passionate about delivering compelling experiences for your end-users, embracing end-to-end ownership and collaborating in a cross-functional environment with your colleagues in engineering, product, design and business. You will also be a great fit if you enjoy full-stack development, but tend to get more excited about the back-end, service architecture and domain driven design.
This role reports to Director, Engineering, Payment Integrity Applications
- Drive the development of new features, deliver the micro-services and back-end related functionality and collaborate with front-end engineers on building the necessary user interfaces
- Actively perform code reviews and help evolve our code review guidelines to ensure quality code is shipped
- Work closely with Product Management and other stakeholders to ensure that the features delivered are meeting our customer needs
- Mentor other engineers on a variety of topics like micro-services best practices, domain-driven design, CI/CD pipeline automation and cloud best practices
- Provide continuous feedback, identify process improvement opportunities, openly communicate and collaborate to enhance team capabilities
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience with modern development framework and tools.
- Proven full-stack development experience building enterprise grade applications, preferably using AWS cloud
- Solid understanding of micro-service architecture, Domain Driven Design and advanced design patterns
- Solid understanding and enterprise project experience using at least two modern programming languages such as C#/.Net Core, Go or Python.
- Understanding of React and NodeJS eco-system
- Understanding of data modeling and database theory (ACID, CAP etc.)
- Experience modelling real world data in both RDBMS(Postgres, SQL Server or equivalent) and NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis or equivalent) persistence layers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with AWS and automating the supporting application infrastructure
- Experience building automated CI/CD pipelines using tools like Git, Azure DevOps or equivalent
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: If there are no explicit requirements, please leave this section in the posting and use the text below. Please see Job Posting Guidelines for more information.
· General office demands
· Flexible work environments
· Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
· Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
· Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
· Educational assistance programs
· US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
· Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies · Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
· *Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Diversity and Inclusion:
· At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
· Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
New York and New Jersey Residents Only: The salary range for New York City, NY and Westchester County, NY is $122,590 – $237,600. The salary range for Ithaca, NY is $106,600 – $198,000. The salary range for Jersey City, NJ is $127,920 – $237,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Change Healthcare offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Change Healthcare, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.