MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
MathWorks is looking for a smart, creative, and passionate fast-learning candidate with experience in web development for large scale databases to join our highly visible, central engineering team focused on Product Security. As a key member of the Product Security Team, you will use your web development and software engineering skills to lead projects, innovate, design, and build new systems, web services and solve complex Product Security problems. You will be responsible for collaborating with infrastructure engineers, quality engineers, project managers and product owners to create a high-quality, scalable vulnerability management application. There is opportunity for impact as part of a growing team and improve the security of all MathWorks products and services.
MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work-from-home model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office meeting days for optimized collaboration.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Research, design, develop and implement web services and applications to support vulnerability management workflow and processes
- Work with Cross functional teams to define and document requirements, technical designs, and architecture
- Implement new features as requested and designed
- Create system integrations between these web services and applications
- Focus on improving performance, availability, and scalability of the system
- Develop workflows and page designs
- Work in an Agile development environment and apply Scrum methodologies
- Build deep relationships with product security and engineering leaders
- Experience developing full stack web applications in Ruby on Rails, Go, or Java required
- Experience with SQL and databases design is required
- Knowledge of search engine technologies like Solr or ElasticSearch
- Experience with cloud computing: AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Containers, DevSecOps
- Product Security or Application Security experience is a plus
- Growth Mindset
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.