Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Web Developer!
The Senior Full Stack Web Developer position is responsible for maintaining, enhancing, and growing applications developed by Konica Minolta's Solutions Engineering Center (SEC).
Essential Job Functions
- In addition to a strong technical background, the ideal candidate should show the ability to think critically, gather information, and problem solve in a team environment.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a team that takes development seriously and welcomes input from all.
- As a member of a small team, the successful candidate will be able to play an important role in the evolution of key Konica Minolta Software Solutions such as the Konica Minolta MarketPlace, Dispatcher Phoenix ScanTrip Cloud, and others while working with the latest technologies.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Personal or Professional experience in Python, React, Sass, PostCSS
- Proficient on Linux/Unix operating systems from a terminal
- Experience developing for multiple browsers and devices
- Open source code you are proud of
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related degree concentration & 10+ years of proven experience developing desktop and web based applications
- Expert-level knowledge of Git, Docker, and AWS (S3, Lambda, DynamoDB)
- Proficient with React, Sass, PostCSS
- Proficient with various web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivating and self-learning
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.