CRD is currently expanding the capabilities of our products in several new areas. The Senior GUI C# Developer is a full-time position, working on developing the user interface and related software.
We employ 170+ of the best and brightest developers and quality engineers in the software industry. This is an opportunity to work within a very strong, senior level engineering team and help to develop challenging new products in the financial space.
* Influence and impact the architecture, standards, and design of key product initiatives for applications in C#/WPF and Java services
* Contribute as a Sr. individual contributor within a team of top engineers
* Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent field
* 5+ years of commercial software development, proficient in developing multi-tier solutions
* Minimum 2-3+ years of C# experience, focused on windows forms (winforms); WPF experience highly desirable
* Financial industry experience is ideal but not required; specific development experience of a financial application a huge plus
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to gather and understand requirements in the financial sector
* Sr. Individual Contributor considered the top within their organization
* Technical experience includes:
* solid C# GUI programming, ADO, SOAP, XML, and SQL database programming
* strong with OO design and development
* experience with Java and web services is ideal
* Product delivery experience:
* has been a key player in developing and supporting commercial software products which were sold to non-technical customers in vertical markets
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.