DESCRIPTION: Changing the world is all in a day’s work at Apple. If you love innovation, here’s your chance to make a career of it. You’ll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Location: Apple Park, Cupertino
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
– Experience designing, implementing and supporting highly scalable applications and web services
– Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
– Multithreaded or event-driven programming
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent written and interpersonal skills
– Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
– Ability to design, develop and deploy large scale applications
– Be able to drive a project from a simple idea to an implementation
– Be a leader who possesses both strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset
– Ability to thrive in a multi-functional team on high profile, critical projects
– Preferred Experience:
– Java, C, C++
– NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, HBase
Description: Consider joining a small team writing the software which forms the foundation for some of our most exciting iCloud products and services. We are looking for a deeply capable engineer who has a strong background in web services development, and who has built high-performance, scalable and extensible systems. In this highly visible position, you will collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams to define and implement some of the core backend platform frameworks and systems that will power next generation Apple web services.
Education: Bachelor’s degree / PhD in computer science or equivalent
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
REQUISITION NUMBER: ********* COMPANY NAME: Apple Inc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.