A fortune 500 company is seeking a highly skilled INFORMATICA DEVELOPER. This senior developer role will act as an ETL development subject matter expert utilizing Informatica Power Center & ICEM with primary responsibilities including designing solutions, translating business requirements, developing, documenting, testing, troubleshooting company’s data environment using our ETL tool sets.
* Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
* Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
* Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
* Implements software solutions following best practices.
* Minimum 4 years of SQL experience (ability to develop, modify, troubleshoot and optimize complex queries and stored procedures).
* Minimum 7 years of experience developing with ETL toolsets and/or Data Virtualization toolsets,designing and developing Informatica workflows for enterprise system, deployment of Informatica to production boxes, and writing scripts to manage/move/schedule files in accordance to Informatica integration.
* Minimum 5 or more years of experience working in a medium or large operating environment supporting Informatica Servers.
* Expertise in various Informatica suite of products: PowerCenter, PowerExhange(CDC), and Data Quality (IDQ).
* Design and Implementation of ETL solutions with effective resign and optimized performance, ETL Development with industry standard recommendations for jobs recovery, fail over, logging, alerting mechanisms.
* Preferred development background with Java, J2EE, Database building and Management: DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, BPM/BRE Tools, Mapping and Workflow Tools.
* Typically requires:
* Bachelor’s degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology and OR,
* Master’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology OR,
* At least 14 years of experience in information technology
* And 2 years lead experience.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.