Looking for a candidate with a minimum 10 years informatica ETL development to design mainframes, do production support perform unit testing of ETL at least 3 years on 9.6 or higher type 2 dimentions unix, Shell Scripting.
* Design and deliver ETL and related components as specified in the design, functional and non-functional requirements, within established budget, time and quality standards.
* Refine and decompose requirements to the level of detail required to initiate development.
* Design, prototype, develop, test, and document existing and new ETLs, and related components; make recommendations for related functions that result in a more cost effective product delivery.
* Perform unit testing of ETLs and related components and document test results.
* Complete code reviews for ETLs and related components, and complete documentation of issues identified and action items
* Typically has a minimum 5-7 years of current and hands-on experience with Informatica (including at least three (3) years on v 9.6 and higher) design, development and performance tuning for Multi-Dimensional Datamarts (Star Schema).
* College Degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum three (3) years of current and hands-on experience with reading and loading high-volume type 2 dimensions (Slowly Changing Dimensions) in Multi-Dimensional Datamarts (Star Schema).
* Minimum five (5) years of current and hands-on experience with complex SQL and high-volume Relational databases and SQL Query performance tuning.* Minimum three (3) years of current and hands-on UNIX Shell Scripting experience.* Minimum one (1) year of current and hands-on experience with code management tools.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.