ADP is hiring a Senior Insights Data Scientist
In this role, you will lead a team, build and enhance ADP’s cloud-based payroll, tax, HR, and benefits solutions to help our customers save time, stay compliant, and manage costs.
No two days are the same. You will lead and work alongside a team of passionate, creative developers to complete sprints identified during scrum meetings to tackle problems and discover coding priorities. From concept to code, you’ll spend your days coding new features and upgrades supporting businesses that employs one to millions of employees.
To thrive in this coding career, you’ll need to be an expert in Java and enterprise Java with Open source tools, Java 8 or later (preferred language). You’ll also need experience working with front-end, scripting, and back-end. Our best developers are enthusiastic creators who stay current on new codes. They’re always looking for new ways to make tools better for our users
A little about ADP:
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of an Insights Data Scientist at ADP.
- Metrics and KPIs. You’ll be defining metrics and KPIs together with the Data Science Directors to measure the success of our Programs.
- Align with business needs. Bridging the gap between technical and business needs. You’ll be collaborating with our Product Managers to understand what are they trying to solve.
- Guiding the team: your analyses will be the cornerstone for our actions, they will give us evidence on what to do next and which are the biggest areas of opportunity.
- Building products together. You will be part of a high performance team of Data Scientists and you will be developing our solutions as a member of the team.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job. To be successful in this role, you’ll have 3-5 years of experience in the same or similar role.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- A Bachelor Degree or Equivalent.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Scripting language, preferably Python
- Data visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- Experience in building Machine Learning models
- It’s even better if you have knowledge on distributed computing tools sch as Hadoop, Hive or Spark.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.