Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
As a part of the ServiceNow Development team, our Senior Integration Engineer will support the adoption, utilization and ongoing operations of the ServiceNow implementation. The incumbent will be part of a synergistic team that embraces Agile and DevOps best practices.
- Participates in the design, development, configuration and maintenance of the ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Service Portal, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Discovery, Release Management, Discovery, and Event Management.
- Contribute to full life-cycle application development/configuration including user requirements, specifications, design, application configuration, API service design, web services development, testing, documentation, etc.
- Prepare detailed specifications and documentation from which programs will be configured, written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Lead discussions on assigned projects or efforts with users and develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation.
- May lead small projects or regularly mentor other team members follow coding standards or best practices aligning with ServiceNow architectural standards. Conduct code reviews.
- Researches, designs, plans, and drives implementations of new ServiceNow solutions and enterprise technologies.
- Works with Project Managers and Business Analysts to produce project delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Mentor junior developers share knowledge and guide through standards and best practices.
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Administration, Installation, and support of ServiceNow suite of products
- Production and Non-Production Support including Identification, diagnosis, and remediation or escalation of operational issues
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in designing and implementing business applications using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to provide concrete reusable service
- Having hands-on experience in application integration using ServiceNow technologies including REST, SOAP, FTP
- Having hands-on experience in ServiceNow Discovery, CMDB, Orchestration, and Event Management
- Experience developing workflows, Business Rules, ACLS, Client Scripts, Script Includes, UI Policies, Date Policies, UI Actions, and table extension in ServiceNow.
- Proficient using SOAPUI or other tools to test SOAP/REST Web Service APIs
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise integration architecture and enterprise application
- Solid experience with XML programming (transformations, schema definitions, etc.) and W3C standards
- Strong experience in understanding of issues around integration with large volumes of data, real-time synchronous and asynchronous integration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
Typical Education and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination education and experience
- ServiceNow Administration Certification
Typical Range of Experience
- Typically, 5-7 years of directly related experience
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.