*************** is adding another Sr. iOS Developer to our team of smart, dedicated mobile developers. We’re looking for a developer who has solid, demonstrable iOS development experience, as well as some experience developing restful API services to support mobile apps.
As Sr. iOS Developer for HomeAdvisor, you’ll have the chance to enhance and improve apps directed towards our service professionals and homeowners:
– Our Service Provider network recently grew to over 150,000 pre-screened home service professionals. Currently, over half of our network uses the Service Provider app and mobile web daily, and it is at the heart of our company’s success.
– Our award winning Homeowner app is used by HomeAdvisor’s most loyal customers to find and book trusted home pros, keep track of favorite pros, and manage new projects.
Our goal is to provide both our homeowner and service professional customers with best-in-class app experiences, all while driving value for HomeAdvisor.
We have an Agile (SCRUM) based team environment and release frequently. Your goal is to work hand-in-hand with experts from product development, UX, design, marketing, and software testing to determine the best solution to our business problems and provide the best possible mobile experience for HomeAdvisor customers.
– 5 or more years of native iOS mobile application development, with at least 3 applications published in the app store
– Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, JSON
– Experience with CocoaPods and third-party frameworks such as AFNetworking
– Expertise in using both storyboards and xibs along with UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Autolayout, and size classes
– Demonstrable experience in calling restful APIs to sync phone data with a server
– Experience working on a SCRUM team
– Unit testing of iOS applications
– Experience working with Xcode Server and creating a continuous integration environment
– Experience with CoreData
– A strong passion for iOS Development and keeping up to date on new platform developments
– 5 or more years of experience developing commercial software
– Leading project teams of mobile app developers focused on building our iOS offerings, including mentoring, architecting, project management, breaking features into stories and follow through
Bonus Points For
– Loving both mobile app development, and server-side programming in Java
– Strong Java programming experience (Spring, Jersey, Java 7 or 8)
– Comfortable working with ARC and non-ARC code
– Android development experience
– Foosball and/or ping pong skills
HomeAdvisor is a fast-paced, dynamic e-commerce company headquartered in Golden, CO. We help homeowners improve their homes and contractors grow their business through a vibrant online marketplace offering an array of resources to our customers. HomeAdvisor is one of the biggest internet success stories in Colorado, growing from our startup days now with nearly half of a billion dollars in annual revenue – yet we’re nimble enough to stay ahead in the fast-changing internet ecosystem. All of this makes HomeAdvisor a great place to work.
HomeAdvisor has been named one of Denver’s Top Workplaces by the Denver Post for 5 years running, and we’re known for a casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. Things you’ll find here: jeans and sneakers, well-equipped game rooms, a bike share program, flexible scheduling, and on-site fitness classes. We have a progressive ‘take what you need’ vacation policy, and a well-rounded benefits package that kicks in within 30 days (or less!) of your first day.
We’re eager to tell you more about the projects you’ll be working on, and hear more about your background. If you’re interested in a career with us, we’d love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: *******************************************
on Company Website
Job ID: SENIO01974
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
HomeAdvisor is the free and easy way for homeowners to find and connect with trusted home improvement, maintenance and repair professionals. As the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace, we’ve connected more than 30 million homeowners to our network of over 90,000 pre-screened home service professionals since we started in 1999. And, because planning is integral to the completion of any great home project, we also offer design inspiration, budgeting tools and advice. HomeAdvisor is proud to be one of Denver’s Top Places to Work and an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI). Contact Info
– Golden, CO
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.