Senior IT Data Analytics Engineer
Req #: ******Location: Reston, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: TS/SCI with PolygraphClearance Status:
Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
CACI is currently seeking a Senior IT Data Analytic Engineer with
experience in providing Tier 2 and Tier 3 support. We are looking for
an individual who can leverage their skills, experience and innovative
thinking to create/build products that can increase situational
awareness. The qualified candidate will gather a wide variety of data
from diverse sources using different analytical tools and will work
closely with a team to collaborate and review IT system efficiencies.
More About the Role:
* Create products that increase situational awareness for both
technical and non-technical audiences
* Perform deep-dive root cause analysis to diagnose complex issues
* Automate routine checklists and tasks
* Correlate data between different business areas to create IT
* Provide real-time insights of Enterprise IT systems to make
operational, engineering and business decisions
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in designing,
engineering, deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting networks
and IT systems.
* Experience with data analytical tools such as Splunk, Tanium,
Windows debugging WPR, WPA, Sysinternals.
* Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS,
DHCP, PowerShell scripting, Linux, VMWare (Virtual Machine), and
desktop operating environments.
* Experience in providing IT Tier 2 and 3 operational engineering
support for networks, Windows servers and desktops.
* Experience with using machine data from a variety of different
sources and analytic tools.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills; including the
ability to collaborate with partners on analytic requirements, and
the ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships with
colleagues, team members and a wide range of technical experts
across the organization.
* Bachelor s degree and 10 plus years relevant experience or
* TS SCI with Poly clearance required
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.