Req ID: 220710
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior IT Project Manager (Remote) – Healthcare Domain to join our team in Canton, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
As a Senior Project Manager you are responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support. Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery. Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- High quality is planned and delivered on the project, meeting all agreed upon requirements and ensuring high customer satisfaction through the management of the overall customer experience.
- Communications are planned and conducted during the project to ensure stakeholders are involved, expectations are accurately set, managed, and key stakeholders receive adequate communications throughout the project lifecycle and this includes customer and stakeholders.
- Work is guided by business plans for the discipline. Actively participates in setting area objectives to meet plans.
- Escalates matters of business risk. Influences others through their professional/technical expertise.
- Manages critical projects, customer engagements or business processes. Guides completion of major projects or customer engagements. Allocates work and mentors others.
- Contributes to the area through delivery of end results and contribution to planning for the area.
- Provides thought leadership, guidance and advice in own field. Works across the organization to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time.
- Adapts communication techniques for audiences at multiple internal and external levels.
- Presents facts and information to negotiate mutually acceptable solutions. Delegates clearly and comfortably.
- Cultivates, develops and manages strong, lasting customer relationships at senior leadership level.
- May manage vendor relationships. Manages multiple medium to large projects or at least one complex project or program that require high levels of functional integration and some organizational change management.
- Champions project management standards and overall value internally and externally.
- Provides coaching and mentoring and may deliver PM-specific training.
- 8+ years of progressive Project Management experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ Years Healthcare or Insurance experience
- 5+ Years of Application Development &/or IT Infrastructure Project Management experience required
Nice to Have:
- PMP certification preferred.
- Familiarity in the application of project management principles.
- Strong and proven coordination and project management skills
- General understanding of operations or general background in healthcare and organizational relationships.
- Highly organized; detailed oriented. Excellent interpersonal skills; solid written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and operate under tight deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and ability to always follow-through to completion
(PLEASE NOTE: For this role, any remote candidates must be located in East Coast and Central Time Zones to meet the requirements of this role.)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Project Manager, Change Management, Consulting, Sales Support, Application Developer, Technology, Management, Sales
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait…
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.