Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
The Java Architect drives the translation and construction of a client's business problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of the project and ensuring that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality. They are also responsible for mentoring and coaching people and providing technology- related thought leadership, including supporting sales activities.
· As a Senior Java Architect at Publicis Sapient, you will help to realize high-end technology solutions for our clients
· You will guide the development, design, user interface, technology integration, and site architecture
· You will engage in business development, as well as in building and maintaining client relationships
Your Skills & Experience:
· Significant software development experience with expertise in Java 8+ and knowledge of latest Java 9 features
· Experience with Multi-threading, Collections
· Thorough experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
· Thorough experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions
· Working experience with various CI/CD tools
· Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies
· Working experience with MVC frameworks like Spring, etc.
· Working experience with web-services (REST, SOAP) and/or experience in Microservices
· Deep knowledge of OOPs, data structure, and algorithm
Set Yourself Apart With:
· Experience in one or more front-end development technologies
· Understanding and experience with building cloud native applications
· Working experience creating high performing applications including profiling and tuning (of those applications to boost performance)
· Understanding & experience creating APIs using Swagger
· Experience in TDD/BDD
· Experience in Scrum/Agile
· Understanding of various infrastructures (on-premise, cloud)
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.