CGI Philippines is looking for a Senior Java Developer with 5+ years of solid backend and Java Core experience.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Developing software architecture for Java-based applications.
• Writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software.
• Evaluating existing architecture systems.
• Troubleshooting technical issues and design flaws.
• Identifying business problems and designing solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 5+ years of solid backend experience is required for this position.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, in any field.
• Emphasis on quality in deliverables.
• Can work with minimal supervision.
• Should have strong communication skills and solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience on vendor integrations (eg. payment)
• Experience in Building Tools:
– Maven; Git / Github;
– BitBucket; Bamboo / Jenkins;
– Eclipse for Java Development
• Must be comfortable working onsite 3 days a week in Alabang on a mid-shift schedule.
Main Technical Skills:
• Java Core
• Spring Framework 5.x (MVC, REST / Web Service, Security, Caching, Scheduling, Mail, etc)
• Database SQL – Postgres, MySQL
• ORM – Hibernate, Spring Data JPA
Supporting Technical Skills:
• Spring Boot 2.x;
• JSON / XML, Mapping Framework
• Logging Framework (Log4f, SLF4J )
• Unit Testing Framework (JUnit)
• Nginx; Unix; SFTP;
• Cloud Services (AWS EC2) / Load Balancer
Nice To Have Skills:
• Agile Scrum (Jira, Confluence)
• SSL; APigee; Boomi
- Java Core (J2SE)
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today-one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI-where your ideas and actions make a difference.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.