Job TitleSenior Java Developer – ID:30818
Job SkillsSenior Java Developer
Role: Senior Java Developer
Location: Irving, TX-75038
Duration: 6+ months Contract
– Senior Developer with the ability to work directly with Business Customers, Business Analysts and end users to architect, implement and support complex technical solutions for an enterprise-level, global contracting application while also providing leadership and assistance to additional development resources.
– 8 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and testing of software systems in Java, J2EE and Internet technologies.
– 3 Years of leading complex IT projects using teams in different locations
– Good knowledge of telecom domain and products.
– Good knowledge of sales and ordering process.
– Experience with Contract generating applications
– Build automation tools and experience in CI/CD pipeline tools.
– Strong Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Agile/Scrum.
– Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies including Hibernate, Struts MVC Framework, Servlets, JSP,JNDI, JMS, JDBC, AJAX, WEB SERVICES and ANT.
– Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC.
– Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
– Backend Engine Programming: Java, Web-services, Rest, Springs, J2EE, JSP, JDBC
Senior-level Interface experience (MQ, web service, batch, etc)
– Good experience in developing Web Services SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL.
– Experience in core Java-Multithreading, collections, Servlets and JDBC. Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on Tomcat 5.5/6.0/7.0 server.
– Knowledge of XML Suite of Technologies XML, XSL, XSLT, and validations with DTD and XML Schema and processing profile with SAX, DOM Parsers.
– Hands on experience with build and deployment tools including Ant / Maven, logging and Debugging using Slf4 and Log4j, unit and integration testing using JUnit.
– Experience with Use-Case design, Class and Sequence diagrams using UML.
– Good working experience in GUI design and application dev
– Can create Analysis and Design documents and slide presentations
Proven ability to architect and implement technical solutions for complex business processes
– Strong troubleshooting and issue resolution skills
– Can be both a team player and individual contributor/thinker
– Ability to handle multiple assignments
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.