One of the most profitable global payments companies based out of Amsterdam is looking to build out their brand-new tech hub in Chicago! With a vast client base and a priority on an ethical approach, this company is gaining momentum in the ecommerce industry allowing them to win business over Venmo, Stripe, and Chime, just to list a few! They are looking for a Senior Backend Java Engineer and are offering up to 270k DOE + benefits! Oh, and did I mention they are offering a yearly trip to Amsterdam, have a global exchange program, and have 3 weeks mandatory PTO!
Within this role, you will be supported and encouraged to share your ideas and bring your perspectives to the table! You will be using Java and PostgreSQL to build distributed systems while contributing to the life cycle of the various projects. Looking for a new role can be overwhelming, but if you prioritize culture, collaboration, and space to share your voice, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional Java experience
- Java 8+
- Experience with Relational Databases including, SQL and PostgreSQL
- Organized and motivated individual
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with taking initiative
- Scalable coding experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Mandatory 3 weeks PTO
- Global exchange program
- Mental Health initiatives
- Yearly trip to Amsterdam
- Work on a collaborative team!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.