Senior Java Interface Developer
The Development Senior position directly supports and contributes to the Security Program function. This person will provide technical guidance and oversight for the software interface specifications and design of interfaces between cross-departmental projects. In addition, this person will conduct assessments of technology impacts across the impacted applications and make implementation recommendations.
* Evaluate technology solution implementation approaches and make recommendations for ease of adoption and technological impacts
* Evaluate impacts of integrating with CSP and lead discussions on integration approach
* Understand integration requirements and high level architecture of the project component interfaces and to assist project teams with translating into application design artifacts
* Establish baseline program-level guidelines for desired depth and types of technical integration design artifacts
* Assist project technical leads with identifying implementation risks in technical designs and work with project implementation teams and shared-service groups to mitigate those risks
* Identifies the cross-project integration points, their interdependencies, their technical details, the delivery dates and the required dates for the dependent projects.
* Liaison with the Architecture Services team and the project technical leads to interaction flows and the lower-level, project-centric interaction sequences expected to be delivered in the solution architecture documents
* 6-8 years experience in Software Development, Systems Analysis and Requirements Development
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
* Experience identifying cross program technical impacts and offering solutions and facilitating resolutions
* Experience with Doors, MS Office Tools and Visio
* Experience with software life cycle processes in a highly regulated environment
* Experience with data analysis/mining, SQL and data analysis experience using SQL and Diagraming in Visio
* Proven ability to lead team, projects, and initiatives
* Demonstrated success supporting multiple projects, involving multiple systems, possibly on multiple platforms
* Ability to articulate system requirements that support business requirements
* Demonstrated ability to interact with various teams, both business and technical, to achieve goal
* Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve conflict while preserving relationships
* Works well in a matrixed organization
* Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines and manage challenging priorities
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.