As a digital business transformation partner of choice, we’ve spent nearly three decades utilizing the disruptive power of technology and ingenuity to help digitally enable our clients' business in their pursuit of next.
We bring a startup mindset and agile methods to both established companies and the public sector to unlock value in ways that delight their customers and improve their operational effectiveness. Our approach to transformation is grounded in a view of both the company and the customers simultaneously, and a unique fusing of strategy and consulting, experience and engineering with an enduring culture of problem-solving creativity.
In the space between next and now is how. And we believe that how you seize that space is everything.
We are looking for a Java Microservices Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- 5+ years of strong software development experience with expertise in Java 8 and above. Experience with Multi-threading, Collections and concurrent API. Knowledge & how to apply latest Java (9) features
- Experience with developing high performance & high scalability enterprise applications using one or more leading cloud platforms across SaaS and PaaS including Amazon AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Strong experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito etc)
- Experience in Microservices, 12-factor methodology and automated integration testing
- Experience in API management, Swagger
- Strong experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solutions
- Working experience with various CI/CD tools and/or traditional build systems (ant, maven, gradle, etc.)
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or Nosql) and messaging technologies
- Strong OOPs, data structure, algorithm knowledge
- Working experience with common UNIX commands and scripts
- Ability & willingness to learn technologies at pace
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Client facing
- Gel well with distributed teams
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.