Senior Jenzabar System Analyst / DBA
Department Global Services
# of Openings per Req 1
* Providing support and strong management for the system administration of the Jenzabar EX ERP and the daily support of the Colleges ongoing evolution of its implementation and integration with external systems;
* Facilitating and adding value to the client’s use of Jenzabar EX Student, Jenzabar EX Finance, and Jenzabar EX HR in, but not limited to, the Registration, Admissions, Compliance, etc.
* Providing functional and technical knowledge to develop reports needed by College personnel to perform their job functions primarily using InfoMaker and iZenda
* Developing and implementing ERP and associated administrative systems change management, communication planning, testing procedures, and programming documentation;
* Facilitating business process review and providing business process analysis and insight into best practice methodologies and be capable of providing quality end-user consultation and support
* Providing maintenance, appropriate use, production and problem solving support, and ad-hoc reporting support;
* Providing project management, leadership, needs assessment, integration services and the ability to develop a strong working relationship with the client
* Maintaining all tracking and issue logging in the tracking system
* Evaluating and adjusting where appropriate, Jenzabar setup tables relative to the client business practices
* Providing sufficient business process and change management documentation
* Providing leadership for functional work groups enabling them to stay on time and on task
* Preparing functional/technical specifications for reporting, interfaces and customizations
* Providing guidance in the formulation and coordination of an end-user training strategy, and when appropriate, deliver such training
* Providing direction in developing testing methodology and test scripts for utilization during upgrades and patch application
* Demonstrating progressive practices, displays flexible approach in the workplace, embracing changes and opportunity
* Having the ability to deal successfully with multiple priorities at the same time in a calm manner
* Delivering exceptional customer service and should have the ability to work alone or/and in a team environment with attention to the details
* Writing and maintaining documentation of changes to be applied to the programs and specification
* Escalating issues appropriately and promptly according to the chain established at the Client site, to provide timely support and issue resolution
* Designing onscreen user interfaces, reports and interfaces with other systems
* Reviewing, creating and maintaining the user and technical documentation related to the Student module.
* Providing functional/technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems or questions with programs
* Revising program documentation for corrections, enhancements or system environment changes through accepted project management processes
* Coordinating with other analysts about program revisions and providing project leadership
* Aligning with the Company and the Clients strategic policies and mission.
* Keeping abreast of the advances in technology and functional processes as they relate to the Higher Education and the client.
Auto req ID 3001BR
Positions Remaining 1
Business Unit Technology Management
Job Posting Location(s) US-MS-Clarksdale
* Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university; or 5-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Graduate degree is desirable.
* Solid functional and technical knowledge of the Jenzabar EX ERP system
* Solid functional and technical knowledge of MS SQL Server
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong Project Management skills, PMP preferred
* Varied and strong technical background that would include implementation of higher education administrative systems or business management systems.
* Specific understanding of industry trends and standards required.
* Strong end user orientation.
* Strong work ethic,
* Must be a team player and strong on collaboration.
* Solid organizational skills, ability to work with staff, faculty, and administration at all skill and management levels.
* Sound strategic thinking skills and ability to work with client senior management team in an effective manner.
* Higher education experience in an IT management role.
* Experience in Higher Education Information Technology Support
* Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS)
* End User Application Support
* Matrix management experience (ability to report to multiple persons, i.e. client and corporate)
* Masters Degree in related field
Company Information Ellucian is the worlds leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education communitystudents, faculty, and staffachieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucians comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucians cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.
Functional Area Technology Management
Primary Location US-MS-Clarksdale
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.