Leidos has an opportunity for a senior level Test Engineer to support the EAMS Program. The ideal candidate will be joining a small team and will share the knowledge, workload and the future for a mission critical application. Must be able to work on-site in Herndon, VA. Must be able to work on-site. Remote/hybrid work is not available for this position. Work hours are flexible.
Synthesizes customer contractual needs, requirements, and technical, schedule and cost constraints into solutions for integrating, testing, evaluating, and transitioning systems into operations to deliver enterprise capabilities. Establishes standards, practices, and procedures for integrating, testing, evaluating and transitioning systems and enterprise capabilities, and coordinates with stakeholders. Designs, develops, and implements test and evaluation strategies, plans and methods to assure reliability of systems in conjunction with system specifications and defined enterprise capabilities, and integrates system and enterprise elements together so they work as a whole. Ensures
systems and enterprise capabilities comply with requirements and standards through formal verification methods. Generates system requirement and enterprise capability verification approaches and customer acceptance criteria. Coordinates system integration, test, evaluation and transition activities with other organizations. Conducts readiness for system integration, test, evaluation and transition activities. Compiles data and defines changes required in testing configurations, testing procedures, testing processes, or new testing requirements. Implements testing processes and ensures all test activities follow those processes. Produces reports on each test activity and tracks test metrics. Performs analysis and evaluations of systems under test. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive system evaluation reports and risk assessments. Evaluates discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes affecting systems and enterprise capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering (or in a relevant field). Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 8 or more years of related experience.
- Experience working in fast-paced, Agile scrum teams
- Experience interfacing with end users during In-Plant Acceptance Tests.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Experience with all test paths (positive and negative), front-end, back-end, interface, regression and performance testing using multiple browsers and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly required for Position or TS/SCI and willingness to get a poly.
- Test automation (Selenium, Robot Framework, JMeter)
- Team lead experience
- Testing complex applications or mathematical algorithms
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $150,000.00 – $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.