Logistics done differently.
You know how to bring out the best in your team. You’re ready to grow as a professional—to go bigger and better. At XPO Logistics, we know that strong leadership is at the heart of our operations. As the Senior Manager IT Client Support, you will be responsible for delivering and successfully completing IT projects for clients and their vendors. Your focus will be on managing a team of account leads and business analysts, as well as bringing quick and quality resolutions to issues. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Serve as the point of escalation for IT Account Lead tasks and deliverables; interact with IT senior management, operations, and customers to bring quick and quality resolution to issues
- Interface with senior management (IT/AM/Ops/Customer) on IT issues and project deliverables
- Manage department metrics and budgets with appropriate updates to senior management
- Actively manage expectations of the customer, account management, and operations
- Maintain and enhance relationships between CDG and other Enterprise Services groups; includes travel to customer operational locations
- Lead, coordinate, mentor, and oversee the activities and practices of account leads and business analysts; develop and train direct reports to increase the bench strength and flexibility of the team
- Handle all management-level responsibilities for staff including performance reviews, employee development, coaching, and counseling; ensure a positive work environment, awareness of all staff of company goals and objectives, and compliance to all applicable employment policies
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS, or technical area, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7 years of cross-functional business experience including technical project management, logistics and/or supply chain, IT solutions development, and customer relationships
- Experience managing customer expectations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows applications; ability to quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications
- Solid knowledge of IT software and applications development methodologies and processes
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies, and logistics and supply chain management
- Knowledge of accounting and budget management
It’d be great if you also have:
- PMP certification
- Experience as a Designated Government Representative (DGR)
- Strong facilitation, time management, and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.