We are building the Marketing Data & Insights team at Mimecast to support the go-to-market and product strategy organizations. The Senior Manager of Marketing Data & Insights will lead this team and build a data and analytics function that will provide total available, serviceable and obtainable market to guide global campaigns, go-to-market and field/channel marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will work closely with the business stakeholders across the organization including product management, campaign management and field marketing to define market and customer opportunities based on market research, data analytics and insights mined from first- and third-party data sources. The role provides an exciting opportunity to come in and define a data and insights strategy from the beginning to set the go-to-market team up for long-term success.
- Build and lead a data and analytics function that will drive go-to-market strategy and global campaigns.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders across product management, campaign management and field marketing to define market and customer opportunities based on market research, data analytics and insights mined from first- and third-party data sources.
- Design and execute market segmentation approaches to guide go-to-market campaign initiatives.
- Size opportunities across segments, geographies and personas to set campaign objectives and guide resource deployment for Marketing & Sales.
- Work with digital and field marketing teams in defining segments and contact lists for each marketing initiative and set performance KPIs for each.
- Act as the authority on third party data onboarding including firmographic, demographic, technographic and intent data as well as data cleansing.
- Partner with IT and business intelligence teams to develop and manage data governance best practices to ensure the highest level of data quality, consistency, accuracy, and reliability through policies, standards, and procedures.
- Define and deploy data performance scorecards to monitor and identify readiness, process risks and efficiency opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with global sales and marketing teams to align on their data needs
- 8-10 years of operational experience in a go-to-market operations, analytics or data management role in B2B software
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience, in Marketing, Analytics, Business, or other related concentration
- Strong foundation in marketing and sales operational metrics and experience working with enterprise platforms such as SFDC, Netsuite and Tableau strongly preferred
- Experience working in both group and individual engagements to understand and collect business data requirements, and translate into go-to-market initiatives
- Experience working with B2B data providers such as Dun & Bradstreet, Clearbit, LeadSpace, etc
- Hands-on experience with lead scoring & market segmentation strategies with skills such as predictive modeling, data mining and machine learning a plus
- Experience partnering with IT on implementation of workflow, controls monitoring and quality tools
- Communication: Ability to engage and communicate with senior leaders to provide clear, concise explanations of market segmentation, analytics & insights
- Collaboration: Able to work effectively in a matrixed structure including marketing and cross-functional areas.
- Agile and Innovative: Forward-thinking and flexible, with the ability to thrive under in ambiguous and dynamic environments.
- Leadership: Prior management experience with demonstrated ability to motivate, coach and lead by example.
- Customer-centric: Empathetic approach to service, paired with a passion for the execution.
- Team player: Positive energy, down-to-earth, low-ego, and quick in decision making
- Entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, persistent in making impact
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.