Senior Mobile Developer – Rural Sourcing
Rural Sourcing is a software development firm passionate about creating jobs across the United States and changing the IT outsourcing experience for our Fortune 500 and 1000 clients. We are committed to being an inclusive workplace, maintaining a culture of equitable, diverse employment and advancement company-wide.
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues in a fun, creative culture
- Exposure to modern technologies across various industries in an agile environment
- Continuous development through training and mentorship programs
- Progressive career journey and opportunity for advancement
- Benefits package, 401(k) plan, and substantial PTO
- Opportunity to give back in your community
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
A Day in the Life:
As a Senior Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for defining, designing, and implementing on various mobile smartphones running Android or iOS. A key part of your responsibilities will include communicating with engineers on the mobile team, as well as other parties like UI designers and product managers.
- Develop mobile applications in Android, Xamarin, or iOS
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Provide general technical support and training to Rural Sourcing and for our clients
What it takes:
- Passionately mentor and motivate those around them
- Ability to interact with clients and have a consultative approach
- Oversee the execution of deliverables
- Ability to adapt and have flexibility within a high-growth organization
- Hunger for continuous learning and professional development
- Problem solving skills to tackle business challenges
- Intellectual curiosity to provide creative solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is proud to offer equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.