A Senior Programmer’s exact responsibilities vary from company to company, but in general he or she is responsible for the underlying architecture for the software program, as well as for overseeing the work being done by any other software engineers working on the project.
- Develop new and maintain existing webservices based interfaces.
- Manage code changes between branched interface code repositories
- Work directly with new and existing customers for interface requirements.
- Strong self-starting problem solver with entrepreneurial mindset
- High energy, passionate software engineer
- Develop new functionality within existing applications and new applications
- Participate in peer code/architecture review
- Build unit test cases for existing and new code
- Great personality fit with strong technical qualities
- Good Written and verbal communication skills
The following skills and experience represent the minimum requirements to be considered for this position:
BS degree in software/technical based field
3-10 years of professional software development
Azure experience (application development on Azure Cloud platform)
Experience developing Azure Service Fabric, Events, Functions
Service bus and microservice development experience
Experience debugging distributed asynchronous chains
Commercial C#/.NET experience, expert level
Commercial SaaS application development experience
A security first focus, with applications designed from the ground up to protect client data
Experience with SQL Server and any NoSQL database
The following skills represent additional proficiencies preferred to be successful in this position:
Demonstrated experience using Angular or React or similar frameworks
Strong Web Application development experience
UI development experience
Experience developing applications using OAuth / SAML
Experience in Security: Including X509 certificates, SSL, Asymmetric and Symmetric encryption protocols and uses
Familiar with Domain Driven architectures and strong object-oriented design concepts
Experience creating and managing REST APIs
Experience with distributed applications and building/operating highly available systems
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithm, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures.
Developed applications using Serverless architecture
Experience working in Continuous Integration / Continuous Build Environments
Experience using TFS, VSTS, Git and Visual Studio
Agile development team experience
Advanced Microsoft developer certifications
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.