This is a long term contract opportunity that is 1 year+. This position will work remote to start and then be required to be onsite in Harrisburg PA once return to office is in play.
Agile team managed by the Conservation and Environment IT Delivery Center focused on architecture, development and maintenance of application solutions utilizing Microsoft .NET and Microsoft MVC to support DCNR.
This candidate will be a part of an agile team managed by the Conservation and Environment IT Delivery Center focused on architecture, development, deployment and maintenance of application solutions utilizing Microsoft .NET and Microsoft MVC to support critical business operations for the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR). The candidate will support existing .NET and CORE/MVC applications and update critical legacy applications in Microsoft ASP and older versions of Microsoft.NET to utilize the Microsoft .NET CORE/MVC platforms. All implementations will be documented, and training materials will be created, as needed to introduce any new functionality to DCNR Customers. This resource will also be expected to conduct training sessions with DCNR business units on all solutions produced during this requisition
• Codes enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards
• Design and Develop UI screens
• Tests enhancement and development programs
• Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs
• Executes all required process steps
• Creates and provide content for operational documentation to Technical Writers
• Utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application
• Work in an agile team environment
• Conduct periodic code review and report any issue to the team
• Perform application scanning using App Spider/Veracode tools
• Manage and complete assigned tasks in TFS/VSTS/Azure Dev Ops
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.