Agility Network Solution Services has rich experience and expertise in the Industry of Information Technology, Logistics, Testing, Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment such as Business Process, Software development, Cloud deployment, Consultant services.
Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Agility Network Solution Services has grown to develop its presence in New York, NY and San Francisco, CA as well as in Canada and New Zealand.
We offer a competitive benefits package and opportunities for career development. If you want to work in a collaborative, creative work environment where you can provide meaningful contributions while being challenged to grow on the job, then you are encouraged to apply.
This is a senior developer position on the web development team. The role should be able to effectively complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, planning, design, coding, testing, support and any other tasks related.
Duties and Responsibilities
Gather and analyze requirements from users
Estimate project tasks and help define project plans
Design and develop software solutions that aligns with the business needs
using industry best practices
Help on testing applications
Help on supporting existing software solutions
Manage junior level staff on minor projects, when needed
Skills & Requirements
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Be attentive to details
* Be able to manage prioritization of tasks
* Be able to breakdown complex problems into small pieces
* Minimum experience of 4 years architecting and leading application development.
* Minimum experience of 6 years in developing software using the following technologies, architecture and practices:
Microsoft .NET technologies Web Forms and MVC, , WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, IIS Web Server, Visual Studio 2010 or 2012
Architectures N-Tier & Layer Architecture, Service-Oriented Architecture
Testing Any Unit Testing Frameworks
SQL SQL Server 2008 or 2012
* Proven experience as project lead or technical lead positions its a plus.
* Experience developing websites using a Content Management System (CMS) its a plus.
* Experience with using or deploying continuous delivery and continuous integration processes its a plus.
Available benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k)
Agility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Note: Must be authorized to work in the United States (EAD, GC and US Citizen)
H-1B work visa sponsorship is available for qualified applicants. Our company qualifies for an exception under Presidential Proclamation P.P. 10052 (H-1B visa applicants).
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.