TEKsystems is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a contract to hire opportunity. This engineer will design, code and test multi-platform application programs, functions, services, and other related software components in response to problem and project change requests of the highest complexity and risk.
The incumbent will also provide leadership, technical guidance, training and mentoring to others in areas of acquired expertise. The incumbent is responsible for the efficient application of currently relevant and appropriate emerging technology in the development of quality products within the constraints of time and budget. Other responsibilities include:
* Build and deliver IT solutions that demonstrably provide business value
* Using the right blend of people, process and technology
* Mentor and lead high-performing development teams
* Responsible for defining and execution of the on-boarding process of team members
* Responsible for the retention, development, coaching, and performance management of the team members
* Strive to achieve consistency across assigned feature delivery teams
* Ensure team collaboration, resolve issues, provide coaching and feedback and manage performance of development team members.
* Ensure team members have necessary tools and training to be effective in their feature delivery roles.
* Define, monitor, and enforce coding standards and promote design pattern usage
* Ensure as-built documentation is captured
* Stay current in new technologies and platforms; identifies emerging technologies to solve complex business problems.
* Partner with QA, BA, and Agile Practice to form high performing delivery teams.
* Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to the IT teams and associated staff
* Partner with lead software engineers to develop standard IT processes and best practices
* Coach assigned developers and provide them with guidance to be successful in their roles
* Responsible for maintaining team backlog to sustain platform health and drive continuous growth
* 5+ years of technical leadership developing enterprise level software
* 5+ years of programming experience
* Stellar interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
* Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
* Ability to juggle multiple high-priority projects
* Experience with C# and SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016
* Experience with .NET Core
* Angular experience a huge plus
* Leadership experience throughout the software lifestyle
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call ************ or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.