Role: Senior .Net Developer
Cognizant is looking for a Senior .Net Developer for developing customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Technical Skills: ASP.NET, Web Forms, ASP.NET, XML, Webservices, ASP.NET
Roles & Responsibilities
· Looking for a Senior .net candidate at onshore for an Insurance account.
· Associate should have knowledge on hands-on experience .Net technologies (ASP.NET, Web Forms, Web API& SQL).
· Good knowledge in legacy application design and development. Good to have knowledge on insurance domain.
· Should have a good communication and client management skill.
· Lead the application maintenance and be the POC for the customer on any .net/application related queries and clarifications
· Should be able to triage and resolve .net issues and discuss with business and various stake holders to get the required details for offshore team.
· Participate in calls and provide status to customer ontime.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 05 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.