Senior .NET Developer
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com.
About Cognizant’s Digital Engineering Practice:
At Cognizant Digital Engineering, a small cross functional team comprised of a Product Manager, an Architect, Full-Stack Developers, UI/UX designers and Big Data analysts builds higher quality software faster siloed individuals working independently. Small, nimble engineering teams generate collective empathy and comradery, thus increasing their ability to anticipate unforeseen development scope changes and maintain high quality deliverables. Across our US Studio system or within client development sites, our Digital Engineering teams ideate and develop innovative cloud-based solutions following a Lean-Agile process with DevOps culture. Working in Cognizant Digital Engineering provides DevOps engineers consistent opportunities to push digital boundaries while growing their exposure to transformational technologies.
This role could be hybrid or remote – Primary location : Murray , UT
Cognizant is looking for an experienced and innovative Senior .NET Developer to serve our diverse base of global clients. As a member of our team, you will build cutting edge, cloud-based software that powers modern business. An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a diverse, collaborative, geographically distributed team. Similarly, the ideal candidate is an expert engineer who values the “team”, drives continuous improvement and is unafraid to challenge the legacy status quo with creative cloud-based solutions.
- management -Responsible for all implementation of delivery and people management processes for the team -Responsible for contractual deliverables -Build strong relationship with customer POC’s as applicable business / Customer: -Participation in govern
- Leads a team of individual contributors -Responsible and accountable for deliverables and performance of the team -Proactive problem management Data (alerts tickets etc.) analysis and reporting -Responsible for escalated support & ITIL Processes management -Responsible for all implementation of delivery and people management processes for the team -Responsible for contractual deliverables -Build strong relationship with customer POC’s as applicable business / Customer: -Participation in governance and periodic project reviews -Building relationship with customer key stake holders -Identification and communication of potential risks and dependencies in timely manner to stake holders -Ensure adherence to customer security and compliance requirements -Ensures that the team adheres to business etiquette -Ensure stated productivity requirements are met for the engagement -Providing suggestions/value adds for customer business/infra Project / Process: -Review CSAT feedback and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions -Ensure effective floor and critical situation management -Responsible for timely resolution of high impact situations -Responsible for management of critical and complex changes where applicable
- 7+ years’ experience in .Net, C#
- 2 + years relative working experience within .NET field
- Proficient in .NET & C#
- Experience in Oracle will be a plus .
- Excellent communication skills and participates actively in team discussions.
- Have an engineering and consulting mind-set to help clients reach their transformation goals.
- Experienced in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This position is eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 16 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.