Senior .NET Developer
CGI is looking for a talented and experienced Lead .NET developer with a passion for solving problems to join our team. At CGI, you'll do more than just sling code, you will solve challenging business and technical problems as a full-time consultant serving local, enterprise clients. You'll be part of a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself and make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a world class consulting firm that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Lead .NET full stack developer to work on development of new features and support existing applications.
• Participate in the full software development life cycle from scoping, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
• Lead on-site and remote team members in custom software development projects, assigning tasks, meeting with clients, and working with the Project Manager to ensure quality and on-time delivery
• Mentor new and junior team members
• Collaborate with team members to find better, more efficient ways of doing things
• Solve challenging business and technical problems to meet client needs
• Design and implement multi-tier software using the latest technologies, such as ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, SQL Server
• Be part of a fast-paced team providing leading IT solutions to local enterprise clients
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum 7 years of experience developing enterprise, full lifecycle solutions using .NET and relational databases
• Strong experience with building end-to-end web applications and web APIs
• Demonstrated ability to recognize business needs, analyze requests, recommend solid technical solutions, and lead in delivering the solution
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and relentless attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts (SME)
• Can-do attitude with an aptitude and proven record of rapidly learning new tools and technologies and achieving success
• Experience with test driven development
• Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS, or related field
• Familiarity with Repository Design Pattern, Dependency Injection, Restful web services
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- ASP.NET Core
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.