We are hiring looking for a highly motivated .Net developer to join a new agile delivery team. The Software Developer will be joining a project that is getting underway. The project consists of a new web application written in .Net, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, and Angular. Experience in these technologies, in addition to agile scrum experience, are required for the position and will be heavily tested during the interview process.
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 12+ months
Candidate Type: W2 or Corp-to-Corp (Except OPT/CPT EAD all candidates will work. NO OPT/CPT
Interview Type: In Person or Web Cam
Further job requirements:
– Strong communications skills and the ability to work closely with a team.
– Ability to read, understand, and create design documents.
– Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc.
– Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical planning.
– Automated Unit Testing: Required 3 years
– Test-driven development: Required 2 years
– Developing on an agile scrum team: Required 3 years
– T-SQL language skills working with MS SQL: Required 3 years
– Bootstrap: Required 1 year
– Angular: Required 1 year
About Peer Solutions Group, Inc.
Peer Solutions Group, a full-service, Minority Certified (MBE) IT Services company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Since the past 10+ years, we have helped our customers strengthen their competitive advantage, reduce operational costs, and improve efficiency by providing our Personalized Effective Efficient Reliable services with integrity, intellectual growth, quality, respect and positive thinking. Our core capabilities include but are not limited to:
– Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
– Business Process Analysis, Re-engineering and Automation
– Cyber Security Consulting
– Project Management Consulting
– Custom Application Development/Programming
– IT Staffing – Contract & Permanent
Peer Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing the right opportunities for the right people. We have a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation where our employees can make a difference. We are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team
Location US-IA-Des Moines
Employment Type Contractor
Pay Type Year
Pay Rate N/A
Store Type IT & Technical
Peer Solutions Group, Inc
Peer Solutions Group is a full service IT Consulting Company founded by professionals with hands on experience in Staffing, Recruiting, Project Management, Technology and Consulting. Our specialized services and solutions include but are not limited to: 1. IT Staffing 2. Contract Recruiting 3. Project Management Consulting 4. Business Process Analysis and Re-engineering 5. Custom Application Development/Programming 6. Cyber Security Consulting
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.