Requisition ID 2018-41090
# of Openings 2
Job Function Information Technology
Security Clearance Level Top Secret
Full/Part Time Full Time
ONLY applicants who possess an Active Top Secret Clearance need apply***
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement
We are seeking a Sr. .Net Developer with focus on Development Operations (DevOps) technologies and services to support our Justice Programs team in Washington, DC/Metro Area. In this position, you will support the FBI’s Information Technology Applications and Data Division’s (ITADD) operation and enhancement of over 80 existing IT applications. ITADD oversees activities in information systems operations, information systems development and modernization, and IT security.
* Responsible for designing, testing, coding, and developing Java software to meet user’s needs
* Recommending software upgrades for current and future systems
* Ensuring software continues to function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and testing
* Documenting every aspect of the application, service or environment as a reference for future operations and maintenance, including version and platform upgrades
* Eight (8) years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems
* Four (4) years of experience using .Net software
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science , or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline (Preferred)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.