Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood molding, prefinished molding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Network Engineer will oversee the architecture and configuration for the Woodgrain networks: local area networks (LAN), the wide area network (WAN) and the wireless networks (WLAN). The position is responsible for the design, administration, and support of the enterprise network infrastructure. This position will manage and monitor the enterprise network to ensure the highest level of uptime and performance is achieved. The position will also be responsible for working closely with the Infrastructure and Support Services teams to ensure that all systems are available and online. This will include performing and assisting with equipment specifications, setup, problem resolution and support related to Woodgrain’s network infrastructure. Additional responsibilities will include the design and support of enterprise systems and applications in support of team responsibilities across diverse technologies.
* Architecture, configuration, installation, maintenance, and upgrade of the datacenter network.
* Analyze network performance and ensure that the network keeps pace with the growth needs, network capacity, and disaster recovery planning.
* Quick analysis and resolution of top level support for all technical problems in layers 1-3 of the OSI Model.
* Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot VPN connectivity.
* Create, maintain, and document standards for the use of diagnostic tools to monitor network performance.
* Play a role in the development and implementation of IT goals and procedures.
* Develop and maintain documentation for design, maintenance, and operation of the network.
* Manage and maintain system documentation.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* BA/BS in Computer/ Information Science, technical networking degree or equivalent work experience.
* 8+ years hands-on network experience managing switches, routers and firewalls required.
* An in-depth understanding of LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies and protocols.
* Experience implementing and maintaining network technologies in a mixed vendor environment.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
Submit a current resume with job title in the subject line.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Woodgrain Millwork Contact Info
– 300 Northwest 16th Street
Fruitland, ID 83619
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.