– Install, upgrade, & maintain Network Monitoring tools & applications
– Install, upgrade & maintain data center hardware installations, software installations, & upgrades in the environment; including but not limited to Routers, Switches, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, VPNs, VLANs, RADIUS, NAC, Access Points, WLAN Controllers, MPLS, etc.
– Development & documentation of best practices on related technical matters, such as network documentation
– Network Equipment tracking, troubleshooting, Maintain Cisco SmartNet
– Network solution research, hardware upgrades, Moves/Adds/Changes, testing, and implementation
– Develop, deploy, document and test network disaster recovery plans
– Other duties and projects as assigned
– Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as required
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor Degree (minimum) or equivalent experience; Cisco Certified Network
Professional (CCNP) preferred but not required
Experience: 5-7+ years of network engineering, installation, maintenance, and
Troubleshooting of local area networks and data center routing and switching.
Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience. Extensive application
support experience with Microsoft products. Experience working in a team-
oriented, collaborative environment.
Computer Skills: Cisco networking administration skills are required.
Basic Cisco Telephony experience skills are required.
Strong knowledge of local area network administration.
Other Requirements: Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required.
Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
Highly self-motivated and directed with attention to detail.
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Strong customer service orientation.
On call availability for all days of the month.
Add’t Computer Skills: Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Virtualization, Hyper
V, SSH, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, IIS, WINS, NAT, RAID, SmartUPS’s, Telephony,
Broadband and Cellular Services, IPv4 and IPv6
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.