Employer Defense and Intelligence Group is seeking a Senior Network Engineer who will be responsible for overall oversight of a community of interest within DISA’s Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS)to prepare that Community of Interest (COI) for migration.
PLEASE NOTE: This position will report full time to the Montgomery, AL office and may allow for a part time telecommute arrangement. Individuals will need to live locally, however.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
* Orchestratethe project end-to-end
* Analyze discovery information and determines requirements for migration; Provides gap analysis at the start of the project; Directs team members and reviews results
* Deconflict inconsistencies between engineering implementation plans (EIPs ) and directs changes to EIP authors
* Maintain current network diagram for COI/Base (end-to-end)
* Controls all variables and allocations e.g. IP Addresses, VLANs, VRFs, shims, process IDs, etc.
* Define migration requirements to Tools and CND teams, this includes acceptable deadlines tracked by PM
* Tracks task status against ASI schedule and adjusts implementations as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Two of the following:
* Cisco MPLS. (Multi Protocol Label Switching)
* BGP routing. (Border Gateway Protocol)
* Experienced with in-depth protocol analysis with tools such as tcpdump.
Additionally, each of the below are required:
* Experience in leading large engineering projects.
* Leadership skills in organizing a team of engineers
* DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
* TOP SECRET Security clearance
* F5 load balancers
* Palo Alto Firewalls
* Cisco ASA Firewalls
* Cisco ASRs
* 8570 compliant
* Active Secret Clearance or above
External Referral Eligible
Employer is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the worlds toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The companys 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Employer reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Employer with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit ****************. The companys diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.