MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Do you love MATLAB and online learning? This is your opportunity to work with both! In this dynamic role, you will create online courses and collaborate with instructors who are incorporating MATLAB into their online courses. The Content Development team works closely with development, marketing, and other strategic groups to make an engaging and interactive experience for students.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Develop interactive online courses for MATLAB and Simulink
- Train instructors on the use of the tools and help to encourage best practices for implementation
- Develop demonstrations and other tools for instructors on effective assessment using the MATLAB language
- Increase learner engagement by participating in discussion and community forums
- Develop robust assessments using MATLAB
- Provide support on development, integration, and testing within online learning platforms
- Investigate technical issues reported by instructors and students
- ·Work colalboratively with cross-functional teams to produce engaging course content
- Customer-facing experience
- Instructional design experience
- Ability to apply adult learning principles, write educational objectives, and design effective assessments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working collaboratively and giving and receiving feedback
- Strong time management skills to set and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop and improve processes
- Experience with online learning
- Experience with Simulink, hardware, IoT, data science, and/or machine learning
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Proficiency with MATLAB
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.