– Analyzes current and proposed policies, procedures, systems, forms and reports for the department.
– Analyzes existing processes and procedures to recommend operational improvement through standardization, simplification, discontinuance or other methods.
– May recommend installations of new systems and procedures and, with implementation, instructs personnel regarding them.
– Bachelor’s degree, OR
– Four years of project management, data analysis, business planning or other job-related experience.
Required Work Experience
– Four years of data analysis or related operations experience.
– FISS experience.
– Excel reporting experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
– Strong communications, analytical, project management and organizational skills.
– Fully understands acceptable internal standards and methodologies.
– Advanced analysis skills.
– Able to identify complex problems and recommend solutions.
– Able to provide guidance and lead in developing and implementing process improvement for the department and division.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
on Company Website
Job ID: 17540BR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
When you hear ‘BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina,’ you’ll see people nodding in recognition. Most everyone knows who we are. As the only South Carolina-owned and operated health insurance carrier, we have been offering security to Palmetto State citizens for more than 65 years. We are also one of South Carolina’s largest employers. What you may not know is just how diverse our company is. Included in our family of companies is BlueChoice HealthPlan of South Carolina, our managed care subsidiary, which also includes BlueChoice HealthPlan Medicaid. BlueChoice HealthPlan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. But there is also a lot more to us than health insurance. We have many affiliated companies that are not licensed with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. These companies are located in South Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas. Contact Info
– Columbia, SC
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.