BNSF Railway seeks multiple Sr. Ops. Research Specialists in Fort Worth to design, develop, implement & integrate innovative computer-based decision tools. Must have Master’s in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Applied Math or related field + 1 year research experience using optimization tools.
Our vision is to realize BNSF’s tremendous potential by providing transportation services that consistently meet our customers’ expectations.
A vision statement is only as good as the people who work to bring it to life each day. To live the vision, BNSF’s 42,000 employees embrace a set of shared values.
- Listening to customers and doing what it takes to meet their expectations
- Empowering one another, showing concern for our colleagues’ well-being and respect for their talents and achievements
- Continuously improving by striving to do the right thing safely and efficiently
- Celebrating our rich heritage and building on our success as we shape our promising future
Success in living our Vision & Values is evident when we fulfill the highest expectations of our four key stakeholder groups:
- Our customers find it easy to do business with us as they receive 100 percent on-time, damage-free service, accurate and timely information regarding their shipment and the best transportation value.
- Our employees work in a safe and secure environment, are focused on continuous improvement, share in the opportunity for personal and professional growth available to all team members and take pride in their association with BNSF.
- Our owners earn financial returns that exceed other railroads and the general market as a result of BNSF’s superior revenue growth and operating ratio and a return on invested capital that is greater than our cost of capital.
- The communities we serve benefit from our sensitivity to their interests and to the environment in general, our adherence to the highest legal and ethical standards, and the participation of our company and our employees in community activities.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer Minorities/Females/Disabilities/Veterans.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.