Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior PHP Programmer
PAE SCORE is actively searching for a Senior PHP Programmer to support the Naval Air Station Southern California Offshore Range (SCORE) contract, at Coronado, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Participate in the development and maintenance of the SCORE web application to ensure that SCORE mission objectives related to software, data accuracy and robustness are consistently met.
– Codes, tests, debugs, implements and documents programs.
– Gather information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
– Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs. Identifies issues as appropriate.
– Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code and technical documentation.
– Three or more years of experience in programming.
– Experience working with relational databases; preferably Oracle.
– Experience programming with financial code.
– Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
– Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain an Interim Security Clearance (or transfer) in a timely manner, and maintain a US Government (DoD) Secret Clearance
– Comfortable navigating the Linux command line.
– Interpersonal skills to interact with team members.
– Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients.
– Strong background in accounting concepts and labor requirements.
– Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science, Mathematics, Systems Analysis, or similar degreed disciplines.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veterans status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.