Technology We Use:
PHP, .Net, Angular, MySQL, C#, AWS (EKS, SNS, SQS, Lambda), Docker, Helm, REST
- Build and integrate new architecture, frameworks, technologies and everything that makes for great software.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development, using a strong understanding of security-based design patterns
- Provide senior-level systems design, development, programming and support for the Express Recoveries application operating in our LAMP environment.
- Strong experience in modern PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, etc)
- Serve as a technical expert in the evaluation and testing of the capabilities, characteristics and requirements of existing and emerging information systems technologies.
- Maintain and apply strong understanding of business practices to effectively fulfill responsibilities while working on multiple high-priority tasks
- Make recommendations as to feasibility of implementation of modified or new technologies and / or frameworks
- Play an active role in the design and development of new code
- Participate in scrum agile development process
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline and 4 years of experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as master's degree and 2 years of experience; a Ph. D. and up to 1 year of experience; or 16 years of experience in a related field.
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals-algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and paradigms
- Experience building successful products as a full-stack engineer with increasing responsibilities
- Experience building, tuning and supporting large scale, high-availability SaaS platforms
- Experience consuming/creating JSON-based, RESTful APIs
- Experience with 3rd party API integrations
- Able to work fast and deliver fast, check your work and take pride in shipping quality.
- Take the initiative to find new ways to solve problems. You help the team understand your point of view and advocate for great solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and apply knowledge to solve technical and business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile process
Preferred skills & experience
- Strong understanding of AWS or other cloud technologies
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies such as react or other single page application frameworks and their interactions with APIs
- Experience leading major projects with API-first approach
- Experience with .NET, C# and technologies such as WEB API
- Experience operating in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What's more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.