Our Boston office is currently seeking a Senior Plumbing/Fire Protection Engineer to design plumbing and fire protection systems including: domestic cold water system, water treatment, domestic hot water systems, sanitary drainage and vent systems, storm drainage systems, pumping systems, natural gas distribution systems, special fire suppression systems (gaseous, water mist), acid waste and vent systems and specialty lab gas systems.
Your responsibilities will involve:
• Prepare drawings detailing the systems designed. System design calculations.
• Select equipment for use in building systems.
• Construction administration – Site visits
• Report writing / specification preparation
• Coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines/companies.
• Attend meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them.
• Incorporate sustainable design methods in buildings.
Qualified professionals will have:
• 6 or more years of professional work experience in plumbing / fire protection
• Revit Proficiency
• Proven interest in working in the field of plumbing and fire protection systems.
• PE/CPD License preferred
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.