This role will lead a cross-functional technology product team focused on building a world-class developer experience for Humana’s external virtual care partners. Integrations in healthcare are often labor-intensive, bespoke, and non-friendly to the developers involved. As the product manager leading the team, you’ll be tasked with radically improving the current experience by identifying opportunities to leverage leading technology approaches to ecosystem integrations. Meeting with customers and potential users often, you’ll help design and deliver appropriate APIs, tools, and documentation that can support both pilot and scaled use cases. At the same time, you’ll coordinate closely with enterprise technology teams to enhance our enterprise data strategy.
- Leads and coordinates with cross functional teams and customers to design, build and deliver API Services and solutions to be utilized within Humana’s Digital Health Platform
- Maintains active feature roadmap, release plans and execution strategy to maintain a continuous release delivery model
- Develops a prioritization framework, OKRs, and communicates decisions, trade-offs, and priorities to appropriate stakeholders
- Documents requirements artifacts and translates into Epic and User Stories that are assigned to teams do deliver
- Work with customers, data scientists and clinical informaticists on the definition of the services that are to be delivered
- May be responsible for feasibility studies, field trials management, identifying product gaps, and engaging with customers to understand market needs and trends
- Influences department’s strategy based upon existing and future technology assets
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments
- Make quick decisions on next steps and outcomes and mitigate plans to minimize risk for delivery
- Typically requires 4+ years of technical product management/owner experience
- Prior software product management experience that involves problem analysis and process, data and information exchange
- Experience of delivering API Services into controlled environments with a strong understanding of impacts upstream and downstream.
- Understanding of data pipelines, storage, and access strategies
- Experience with the use of software development tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps and MSFT Teams
- Position requires the availability to travel, up to 25% of the time
- Experience developing and implementing healthcare integrations, spanning HL7 interface and FHIR-based API services
- An appreciation for the complexity, compliance, and regulatory requirements of healthcare technology
- Comfortable using tools such as Postman and Swagger.
- Experience with cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of ad-hoc query tools and data repositories that support data extraction and manipulation
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.