Are you one of those people who seeks to truly understand problems and how to solve them with technology? Do you love the idea of taking raw data, turning it into compelling visualizations, and using the resulting insights to tell data stories and inform decisions? By joining our team, you will be part of a team of visualization engineers that are focused on delivering robust solutions to our business partners, and who play a key role in uncovering hidden insights from huge amounts of data.
As part of the Visual Insights and Automation team within Pharmacy Analytics and Consulting, you will lead the adoption, development and implementation of new tools, technologies, and practices. These tools and technologies will be used to analyze, and present data through the creation of insightful and actionable reports and visualizations.
Additional responsibilities will include informing Pharmacy Analytics and Consulting departmental strategy through the distribution of knowledge and awareness of capabilities in the Microsoft BI Stack through mentoring and assisting in furthering our future cloud-based analytics platform. You will be expected to exercise considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to solving challenges within both new and evolving assignments, making decisions on moderately complex to complex issues and regularly working without direct guidance.
- Experience building reporting solutions and data visualizations using Power BI
- Intermediate or better proficiency in DAX
- Working knowledge of Power Query and/or M language
- Demonstrated understanding of key concepts in the design and creation of dimensional models
- Intermediate proficiency in SQL
- Experience utilizing, and optimizing the use of, multiple large data sets
- Prior experience in the facilitating conversations to translate business requirements into the technical data requirements needed to develop solutions.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Advanced degree in Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
- Experience integrating multiple components of the Microsoft BI Stack, with specific emphasis on Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and other Azure services
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging advanced analytics capabilities within Power BI
- Proficiency in using one or more programming languages such as R or Python
- Microsoft Power BI and/or Azure Certification(s)
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.