CRD is currently expanding the capabilities of our products in several new areas. The Sr. or Principal level Java/ C# developers will work on both the server side systems and related GUI of key areas of the Charles River product suite.
We employ 200+ of the best and brightest developers and quality engineers in the software industry. This is an opportunity to work within a very strong, senior level engineering team and help to develop challenging new products in the financial space.
* Influence and impact the architecture, standards, and design of key product initiatives for applications in C#/WPF and Java services
* Contribute as a Sr. individual contributor within a team of top engineers
* Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent field
* 5 to 10+ years of commercial software development, proficient in developing multi-tier solutions
* Minimum 5 years of professional Java development experience and ideally some C# GUI
* Financial industry experience is ideal but not required; specific development experience of a financial application is a huge plus
* Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly to changes
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); good interpersonal skills; ability to gather and understand requirements in the financial sector
* Sr. Individual Contributor or Architect level, considered the top within his/her organization
* Technical experience includes:
* extensive Java n-tier application experience
* hands-on experience with web services; C#/.NET GUI also highly desirable
* strong SQL skills with considerable experience in Oracle or SQL Server
* experience with XML / XSL
* knowledge of Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic or Websphere
* strong with OO design and development
* solid grasp of algorithms, and solving difficult heuristic/optimization types of problems
* Product delivery experience:
* has played a key role in developing and supporting commercial software products which were sold to non-technical customers in vertical markets
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.