Senior Program Manager
Location: US-CA-Palo Alto
Job ID: ******
Company: : ********** Services, Inc.
Position Category: Project/Program/Product Management–Non-tech
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name): : United States
Amazon is seeking an experienced and highly motivated program manager to join the Amazon Key team. If you are excited about working in a startup environment to grow a new business within the security of the Amazon engine, this is the role for you.
As a key member of the team, you will lead day to day operations and deliver on strategy and operational plans for part of the portfolio, such as driving the launch of new initiatives to Amazon customers, reporting on metrics and KPIs, and working with internal and external stakeholders to drive improvements. In order to be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable driving business decisions in a high pressure and often ambiguous work environment, and interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization. A successful candidate will be resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and analytical. He/she exhibits excellent judgement and has relentlessly high standards, and has a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Key responsibilities include:
– Plan, direct, supervise and control the execution of the assigned program or project, including ongoing improvements and new product and service launches
– Monitor business performance metrics, and define and implement initiatives to drive improvements.
– Work with stakeholders to evaluate and drive business decisions in an ambiguous environment, including product management, marketing, engineering, operations, and finance partners.
– After launching a new product or service, set up an operational excellence program to define metrics and goals, and to monitor and improve performance.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, or other quantitative discipline
– 7+ years of progressive responsibility in consulting, program management, retail, operations, or a related field
– 7+ years of project management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
– MBA or Master’s degree in a related field
– Demonstrated skill at building strong working relationships and influencing both internal and external stakeholders at all levels; has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
– Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented, and rapidly changing work environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Demonstrable analytical skills using data to derive actionable insights and drive decisions in a business environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.