Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Senior Program Manager.
The Sr. Program Manager focus on implementing and overseeing operational projects, strategies, and tactics. In particular, the Sr. Program Manager is responsible for leading initiatives from concept through implementation, and the rollout of projects. The incumbent will oversee and manage projects that may be very large in size and require cross-functional team complexity.
– Articulate the goals and objectives of projects and how they will impact the business
– Plan and manage project resources for each project
– Create support model documentation for respective projects
– Successfully balance project scope, time, cost, quality and risks, and ensure completion of project/program deliverables
– Periodically review and measure project progress against the plan; report, track and handle escalated project problems and issues that impact cost, scope or schedule
– Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
– Minimum of 7 years as a Project Manager;
– PMP certification preferred
– Demonstrated track record of results and implementation experience
– Experience in Project Management, Product Management or Process Improvement
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience with all Microsoft Office applications
– Demonstrates advanced skills managing day-to-day client interactions, risks and client expectations
– Excellent skills in driving methodology adoption
– Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level conclusion/recommendations
– Bachelor’s degree
– Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
– Strong analytical, problem solving, and PM mentorship skills
– Ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing projects
– Ability to inspire and motivate
– Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work independently with a sense of urgency
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
on Company Website
Job ID: 28239
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
The Brink’s Company is a premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions including cash-in-transit, ATM replenishment and maintenance, international transportation of valuables, cash management and payment services. Our customers include financial institutions, retailers, government agencies (including central banks), mints, jewelers and other commercial operations around the world. Our global network serves customers in more than 100 countries. We have ownership interest in companies in 41 countries and agency relationships with companies in additional countries. We employ approximately 59,900 people and our operations include approximately 1,100 facilities and 12,000 vehicles. Brink’s was founded in 1859 and our headquarters are located in Richmond, Virginia. Contact Info
– Coppell, TX
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.