Arconic Engineered Structures (AES) is seeking a Senior Program Manager to lead our dynamic, high growth driveshaft program over its complete lifecycle. Our organization is dedicated to rapid, profitable growth through continuous capital investment, operational excellence and career development. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage the program from end to end, building relationships hinged upon trust and accountability while leveraging our program management processes to deliver on customer commitments, operational performance and financial targets. The ideal candidate will relentlessly engage with all program stakeholders to unlock and deliver value, anticipate and mitigate risks and challenges, proactively bring solutions to fruition and champion integrity. If this describes you, then we encourage you to apply. This position reports to the Director, Programs, and is based in Lafayette, IN.
Arconic Engineered Structures (AES) serves the global aerospace and automotive markets with the most specialized engineering, highest quality, and the greatest breadth and depth of forgings and extrusions. Our vertically integrated capabilities and deep materials science expertise in aluminum and titanium structural casting is taking the industry to new heights. This BU is also home to our suite of direct and hybrid additive offerings. Headquartered in Cleveland, OH; AES employs 6000 people in 6 countries at 30 locations. AES is a business unit of Arconic (NYSE: ARNC).
– Strong base salary plus variable compensation bonus structure
– Generous Health Benefits beginning day 1; medical, life, dental and vision plans
– 401(k) Program with a Company Match (up to 6%)
– Retirement contribution (3%)
– Competitive annual vacation accrual
– 10 annual paid holidays
Profile: The Driveshaft Senior Program Manager is responsible to coordinate and manage all aspects of the Program through its complete lifecycle. This role is accountable to meet AES targets relative to operational performance (OTIF and quality); financial performance as well as support and contribute toward profitable growth objectives on this platform. The oversight includes program needs and risks assessment and mitigation as it pertains to all products within the program.
Essential Functions: The Driveshaft Senior Program Manager position within AES includes both creation of strategic vision and tactical management and execution, examples include but are not limited to:
– Leads and coordinates multi-functional, multi-site teams to ensure all program deliverables and objectives are met
– Conducts rate readiness / assurance checks and reviews within AES and with the Customer to assure program delivery sustainability
– Coordinates all aspects of NPI using the NPI process
– Manages projects within the program, establishing milestone plans in collaboration with supporting functions’ input and ensuring deliverables are met within prescribed timelines and costs/budgets
– Holds plant support functions accountable to deliver on operational performance. Reviews recovery or improvement plans and provides support toward goal achievement
– Plans, organizes and coordinates the preparation of Program related proposals
– Develops and/or sustains and monitors program KPIs and initiates corrective /preventative plans with regards to margin protection / expansion (cost reductions); on time delivery assurance; quality trends and improvement plans; costs of poor quality
– Maintains and acts upon Program dashboard for all facets, escalating for swift intervention as needed
– Working in sync with Operations, collaborates in the resolution of operational matters with the Customer
– Maintains Program risk log book and initiates / recommends necessary actions to mitigate risk
– Synchronises program rate (OEM) with Sales orders and forecasts and ties out with production and supply plans to ensure alignment
– Provides weekly and monthly status report to Customer, plants, PMO and executive leadership
– Relentlessly pursues opportunities to further enhance value to the Customer and to AES
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
– 10 years demonstrated experience and congruent level of expertise in either quality, supply chain, engineering, operations or program management
– 5 years’ experience within the automotive industry (preferred) or aerospace & defense industry (with an OEM or a Tier 1)
– Highly autonomous yet strong team player.
– Demonstrated ability to consolidate issues and opportunities into actionable, efficient plans.
– Persistent change agent.
– Inspires trust and instils a strong climate of collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
– Communication agility to adapt to situations involving operations environments, executive reviews and customer exchanges alike.
– Strategic and analytical thinker with a propensity for finding mutually agreeable solutions.
– Strong ability to influence, persuade and coordinate activity within all levels of the organization and with external constituents
– Strong Financial Literacy Job requires knowledge of financial principles and practices, and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
– Dependability Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
– Integrity Job requires being honest and ethical.
– Stress Tolerance Job requires dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
– Travel within North America required from time to time
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university;
– Minimum 5 years of experience in an aerospace, defense, and/or automotive/transportation manufacturing environment;
– Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position;
– This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Operations, Engineering or Administration or equivalent level of experience and responsibility
– 10 plus years of demonstrated experience and congruent level of expertise in either quality, supply chain, engineering, operations or program management
– The ideal candidate will have strong customer relationship management skills.
– Understanding of the Forging and/or Extrusion Process, basic metallurgy, and basic supply chain management in order to understand the areas of value for the customer.
– Possess strong financial analysis skills, customer relationship management skills and a proven track record in understanding market dynamics and driving growth opportunities.
on Company Website
Job ID: ********
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Arconic creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value. Contact Info
– Lafayette, IN
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
More Jobs at Arconic
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.