Senior Program Manager
Job ID: ******
Company: : ********** Services, Inc.
Position Category: Project/Program/Product Management–Non-tech
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name): : United States
The Digital, Device & Alexa Support (D2AS) organization is looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead efforts to improve customer experience globally. This role is within the Operational and Performance Excellence team responsible for defining, measuring, and delivering improvements to cost and customer experience. This role is inherently high-visibility and cross-functional requiring partnership with multiple teams across Amazon. It is global in scope and includes working with partners in multiple organizations, geographies, and functions. A successful candidate will be highly organized, analytical, innately curious, customer obsessed and able to deliver results in a dynamic, fast paced environment. S/he must enjoy context-switching and operating at all levels of the organization to deliver results. A successful candidate will be a thought leader who inspires other teams by example to invent and execute on behalf of Amazon’s customers.
* Identify insights from data analysis and customer anecdotes; translate insights into actions and ultimately scoped projects (Dive Deep, Learn and be Curious, Ownership)
* Articulate the value of and advocate for high value, customer impacting initiatives (Bias for Action, Ownership)
* Build and maintain program roadmaps to achieve organizational goals including forecasting project benefits and validating project impact (Deliver Results, Dive Deep)
* Form and manage cross-functional project teams. Planning, organizing, managing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders (Deliver Results, Insist on the Highest Standards)
* Balance tradeoffs, drive consensus and gain support by utilizing excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication (Ownership, Earns Trust)
* Build stakeholder relationships through partnering with Directors, VPs, and other key stakeholders across the company to lead, support, and influence initiatives to positively impact cost and customer experience (Earns Trust, Deliver Results)
* Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the customer experience firmly as the focus (Customer Obsession)
– Bachelor Degree in business, technology or related field
– Professional experience in the area of program management with approximately 5 years of experience
– Strong analytical skills with past experience translating data to actionable insights
– Strong written and verbal communication
– Minimal travel required
– MBA or advanced degree in an equivalent field
– Certification in process improvement and/or program management (PMI, Prince2, Six Sigma, Lean, etc.)
– Experience in an online retailer, or high tech companies
– Experience in customer operations or technical support
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever changing environment
– Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
– Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.