Group: SIS (Owner’s Project Manager)
The Senior Program Manager (SPM) responsibility is to assist the Program Executive on various public and private assignments. The position requires strong communication and coordination skills plus the ability to work within a team. The Senior Program Manager must be flexible, an adaptable team-player, have strong time management skills plus the willingness to help the team grow in new markets.
What You’ll Do:
– Strong public speaking and presentation skills;
– Ability to identify and lead a team in Business Development efforts;
– Experience with managing teams on multiple projects;
– Planning ability (high level familiarity with schedule, phasing etc);
– Participate in conceptual project planning and budgeting;
– Budget development and maintenance experience;
– Ability to work with designers, engineers and contractors;
– Program management experience highly desired;
– Preparation of monthly reports, as required, for approval by Program Executive;
– Lead project meetings;
– Communicate and enforce Skanska Safety and Health Management Program;
– Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others.
We’re Looking For:
– Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products;
– Knowledge of scheduling software (Suretrak, Primavera, etc.);
– Broad understanding of industry;
– Strong written and verbal communication skills;
– Math and financial accounting skills;
– Functions effectively as part of a team;
– Willingness to attend night meetings, if required;
– Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
– Ability to understand and follow directions;
– Good time management skills and organizational skills;
– Ability to read drawings and specifications;
– Massachusetts K12 experience;
– Bachelor’s Degree – Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent;
– 10 – 15 years of industry experience.
Developing Your Career at Skanska, You Will:
– Contribute to a sustainable future improving the lives of people, communities and companies;
– Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results;
– Thrive in a people-driven international company with countless opportunities to learn and grow.
Skanska is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Skanska USA is one of the largest, most financially sound construction and development companies in the U.S., serving a broad range of clients including those in transportation, power, industrial, water/wastewater, healthcare, education, sports, data centers, government, aviation and commercial. Headquartered in New York with offices in 31 metro areas, we have more than 10,000 employees committed to being leaders in safety, project execution, sustainability, ethics and people development. In 2016, our work in building construction, civil and power/industrial construction, commercial development and infrastructure development (public-private partnerships) generated $6.8 billion in revenue. Global revenue of parent company Skanska AB, headquartered in Stockholm and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, totaled $17.7 billion in 2016. Skanska shares are publicly traded in the U.S. on the OTC market under the symbol SKBSY through a Level I American Depository Receipt program.
We are proud to be named one of America’s Best Employers of 2017 by Forbes.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.