As the Digital & Sales Systems Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing a related set of projects within the Digital & Sales Portfolio. Will partner with leaders in the organization to promote value and support business readiness activities. Prior experience includes building program structure, governance, master project plans and managing delivery of B2B eCommerce product solutions.
* Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
* Defining the program governance (controls)
* Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress
* Managing the program’s budget
* Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
* Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
* Managing and utilizing resources across projects
* Managing stakeholders’ communication
* Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s outcome with the aid of the business change manager
* Managing the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
* 10+ years in project management
* 3+ years in Program Manager role
* 5+ years Agile Delivery Experience
* Digital & Sales systems specific experience
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
* Must have strong practical experience in project management which was gained through managing large and complex projects.
* Extensive knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques
* An understanding of the wider objectives of the program.
* Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management.
* Strong leadership and management skills.
* Sound knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
* The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
* PMP, sAFE Agilist
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.