Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will provide technical expertise for continuous development and continuous integration. You will be part of transforming Honeywell’s IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company’s growth.
Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
Deliver contemporary digital solutions and contribute directly to business success
20Research and development
20Data security and privacy
20Tests and deploys of solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
– Some experience in cloud solution development
– Experience in core Java, C/C++ or other Object Oriented languages
– Hands on experience with OOAD and Design Patterns
– Some experience with python, ruby and golang
– Understanding of optimization algorithms including schedulers, workflows and state machines
– Experience with data repositories including RDBMS, NoSQL, Object Storage and MessageQueue
– Masters Degree
– Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
– Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness Exempt Performance Materials and TechnologiesINCLUDES
– Continued Professional Development
– ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– Job ID: HRD32337
– Category: Information Technology
– Location: 199 Rosewood Dr Ste 300, Danvers, MA 01923 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.