Universal Orlando Resort believes in-person collaboration is key to our success. Many of our Team Members work in a hybrid capacity, contributing from the workplace a minimum of three days per week. Some remote opportunities are available within specific departments. There are also roles that require being on-site full time. You’ll learn more about this during the application process.
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Programmer Analyst will be a member of the Universal Parks Technology Team supporting Workforce Management Technologies at the domestic Universal Parks. This role will be responsible for defining, configuring, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining the UKG Workforce Central Timekeeping, Scheduling, Attendance, and Analytics application and future modules as well as the time clocks. This includes working with the business to gather requirements, configuring solutions, writing interfaces in WIM, testing, analyzing and supporting workforce management systems and would also include the research, design, documentation, and modification of software specifications throughout the production life cycle. This position provides 24×7 on-call support on a rotational basis. The primary application support responsibility for this position is UKG software with secondary support of other packaged software applications.
- Provide a system support role for day-to-day systems operations, including monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis in a 24×7 environment. Analyze UKG and other application requests which may require change, configuration, and testing of new functionality, creation or the update of design documents, unit testing, implementation plans, and testing new functionality for small to medium processes and/or functions.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in the conceptualization and development of solutions. Work independently with vendors, business partners and technology teams on projects, support, application development and standardization to implement high quality, scalable and extendable solutions using UKG or other applications while adhering to established best practices.
- Participate in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Liaise with other technical staff and business partners to assist in resolving issues with software products at Parks Technology locations.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred in MIS, Computer Science, IT, Business
- 5+ years’ experience with configuration and support of UKG Workforce Dimensions, Workforce Central 8.0 or higher. Prefer WFC 8.1 experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with configuration and support of UKG Advanced Scheduler and Forecasting.
- 5+ years’ experience with configuration and support of UKG Workforce Leave including attendance.
- 3+ years’ experience with UKG Workforce Integration Manager
- 3+ years’ experience with UKG application server maintenance and product installation.
- 3+ years’ experience with Service Release installations and upgrades
- 3+ years’ experience with configuration of UKG Workforce Navigator Configuration
- 3+ years’ experience with configuration and support of UKG Analytics 7.0 or higher
- 3+ years’ experience supporting and configuring UKG Timeclocks within Workforce Device Manager
- 2+ years’ experience with UKG custom report writing.
- Experience conducting analysis of business processes and recommending improvement or efficiencies
- Solid experience with development tools
<li>; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The job is based in Orlando, Florida and requires 24×7 support, either on-call or on-site.
- Able to interface and influence at all levels of an organization
- Ability to communicate effectively to business and IT technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills
- Ability to travel for training, conferences or to supported business locations.
- Familiarity with enterprise system rollouts
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2023 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.