Senior Project Analyst
Mapi Language Services (LS) is not just a translation company; we are the experts in Linguistic Validation as well as the authors of the Linguistic Validation Manual for Health Outcome Assessments, with a unique expertise in cross-cultural adaptation. As the developer of the methodology for Linguistic Validation of Clinical Outcome Assessments our experience and expertise are second to none. We ensure that your instruments are compliant with regulatory authority requirements, and that your PROs, ObsROs, PerfOs and ClinROs are easily understood and correctly interpreted in all countries, no matter how rare the language. We guarantee that your study data can be easily pooled and globally compared regardless of where in the world your clinical trials are performed.
As a result of continued demand for our products and services, Mapi Language Services, is looking for a bright, self-motivated individual to join our team and work on language translation and Linguistic validation project for our global clients.
We are looking for a Sr Project Analyst to join our new team in Lyon, France. We will provide you with all the necessary training and support for your professional development in this challenging and rapidly moving field. In return we expect you to quickly build on your existing knowledge and skills, acquiring the ability to work autonomously.
Your role will be exciting and varied, working on international projects. You will be working as a member of a project team and will be involved in a range of tasks, including:
– Support the project managers and the rest of the team through the independent management of assigned projects and tasks.
– Work closely with other members of the project team, client, clinical/scientific teams and internal and external clients and vendors for successful project execution.
You may also support the training of more junior staff.
– You would be a highly motivated individual with experience in translation, linguistic validation field.
– Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
– Ability to prioritize activities on a daily basis to accomplish project goals effectively and efficiently
– Superior writing and communication skills within a professional context
– Ability to generate and maintain budgets and schedules
– Strong computer skills
– Familiarity with MS Office applications is a must
– Fluency in a second language or any level of linguistic skills strongly preferred but not required
– Working knowledge of any CAT tool (SDL TRADOS, TRANSIT), InDesign, QuarkXPress, FrameMaker, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat, HTML preferred but not required.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.