Senior Project Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. The Senior Project Analyst supports the assigned C & SR department or functional team through the independent management of assigned projects and tasks. The Senior Project Analyst works closely with other members of the project team, client, clinical/scientific teams, and internal and external clients and vendors for successful project execution. The Senior Project Analyst may also support the training of more junior staff.
Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON’s values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
As a member of staff, the employee is expected to recognize the importance of and create a culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
Travel (approximately 10%) domestic and/or international
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role.
Prior relevant industry experience.
– Fluency in English both orally and in writing, with excellent communication skills.
– Strong organization and multitasking skills.
– Ability to work in a fast paced project environment.
– Strong team player in a multi-cultural environment.
– Strong problem-solving skills.
– Demonstrates attention to detail
– Ability to take action to achieve goals and targets.
– Ability to learn new tools, technologies and strategies related to the department’s service area.
– Ability to clearly present instructions, negotiate pricing and address issues with suppliers and internal and external stakeholders.
– Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment of peers and leaders, and other colleagues across offices and departments.
– Expert proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
– Ability to deliver on time sensitive demands and ongoing commitments with minimal supervision.
– Able to effectively communicate information and discuss complex issue in meetings and in written communication.
– Due to the nature of this position it may be required for the employee to travel.
Therefore dependent on the employee’s location, the employee may be required to possess a valid Driver’s license
– Strong knowledge in applicable field of health economics, outcomes research, clinical translation, eCOA technology, and/or clinical research.
Knowledge in project management methodology.
– Strong understanding of the methods and practices being utilized in the department and in context of clients’ needs
Additional Language Services Department Requirements:
– Proficiency in CAT tools and Translation Management Systems required.
– Proficiency in non-English Language (preferred).
Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.